RULES FOR USING THE JOKER CLUB PARKING LOT
I General Rules
1. Rules for Using the Joker Club (hereinafter – the Club) Parking Lot (hereinafter – the Parking Lot)
(hereinafter – the Rules) shall establish a procedure for parking a vehicle in parking places and paying
for the use of the Parking Lot.
2. The Rules shall be binding on all users of the Parking Lot (hereinafter – the Customers) who have parked
their vehicles in the Parking Lot.
3. The Parking Lot is private property, and the owner thereof (hereinafter – the Company) is entitled to
refuse provision of the parking service to any person without providing a reason for this refusal.
4. Only a registered vehicle with State registration plates may be parked in the Parking Lot.
5. In the case of violation of the Rules, the Company is entitled to move or tow away the vehicle.
II Working Hours of the Parking Lot
6. Working hours of the Parking Lot shall be from 00:00 to 24:00.
7. If necessary, the Company is entitled to restrict or prohibit use of the Parking Lot during its working
III Procedure for Using the Parking Lot
8. When parking a vehicle in the Parking Lot the Customer shall take a ticket for using the Parking Lot
(hereinafter – the Parking Lot Ticket) from the Administration on the ground floor of the Club. The
following persons are not required to take the Parking Lot Ticket:
8.1. A Customer who has entered into an agreement with the Company on the parking of vehicle in the
8.2. An employee of the Company who has obtained a permit to use the Parking Lot.
9. Prior to leaving the Parking Lot, the Customer shall return the Parking Lot Ticket to the Administration
of the Club (on the ground floor or the 1st floor), pay for the parking, if necessary in accordance with
these Rules, and receive a badge for leaving the Parking Lot.
10. In the case of loss of the Parking Lot Ticket the Customer shall pay a single fee for the use of the Parking
Lot amounting to EUR 10.
11. In the case of loss of the Parking Lot Ticket the Customer shall make a single payment amounting to the
11.1. EUR 2 – if he or she may present a receipt for the payment of the Parking Lot;
11.2. EUR 10 – if he or she may not present a receipt for the payment of the Parking Lot.
12. A vehicle which has entered the Parking Lot to pick up/set down passengers and the vehicles referred to
in Paragraphs 15.2 and 15.3 of these Regulations shall be let out by a security guard.
13. The Customers shall have a possibility to enter into an agreement on permanent use of the Parking Lot
(for more information, consult the Administration on the ground floor).
IV Fee for Using the Parking Lot
14. The Customer shall make a post-payment for the use of the Parking Lot according to the following price
list of the Parking Lot:
14.1. for a full first hour irrespective of the length of the parking;
14.2. for each following half an hour which is calculated as full 30 min.
15. The following persons shall be allowed to use the Parking Lot free of charge:
15.1. Owners of an active membership of the Joker Club during use of the Club service:
15.1.1. During working days – 3 hours;
15.1.2. During holidays – 4 hours;
15.2. Drivers of emergency vehicles when on duty if the emergency vehicle has been equipped in
compliance with the requirements of the Road Traffic Regulations;
15.3. Suppliers/recipients of products and consignments if they conduct loading/unloading of products or
delivery/receipt of consignments for the purposes of the Company;
15.4. Employees of the Company who have obtained a permit to use the Parking Lot (the permit shall be
placed on the front panel of the car);
15.5. Customers who stay in the Parking Lot for not more than 15 min;
15.6. Visitors who have arrived at the request of the following:
15.6.1. The Board Member;
15.6.2. Other employees of the Company if this visit is related to operation of the Company and has
been registered in the Register of Appointments
V Liability of the Customers
16. A driver who has entered the Parking Lot shall be obliged to:
16.1. Comply with the Road Traffic Regulations;
16.2. Treat equipment of the Parking Lot with care;
16.3. Comply with the public policy rules;
16.4. Cover any damage caused to the Company intentionally or due to negligence;
16.5. Present an identity document at the request of a security guard.
VI Final Provisions
17. The Parking Lot shall be under video surveillance. The purpose of video surveillance is to protect the
property and ensure security and order.
18. The Company shall not be liable for the following:
18.1. Any damage incurred by the Customer in the Parking Lot due to the fault of other Customers of the
Parking Lot, and for any damage caused to the vehicle or destruction thereof as a result of
hooliganism or other malicious attack whose prevention was beyond control of the Company;
18.2. Any damage incurred by the Customer as a result of force majeure.
19. The Customer is entitled to submit a complaint about the violations established in the work of the
employees of the Company. Submission of a complaint shall not release the Customer from an obligation
to pay for the use of the Parking Lot under the procedure established by these Rules.
20. Liability for any violation of these Rules shall be determined in accordance with the existing laws and
21. The Company is entitled to amend the Rules for Using the Parking Lot and the parking fee.
22. The Customer and the Company shall make an effort to settle any issues and disputes arising during the
period of validity of these Rules or resulting therefrom through negotiation. Should they fail to reach an
agreement, the disputes shall be settled by a court of the Republic of Latvia under the procedure
established by laws and regulations.