Client as a user, to improve the website’s functionality and the quality of the service
I What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which are stored by the web browser in the user’s device
(computer, mobile phone, tablet), in order to identify the browser or information and settings
saved in the browser. Therefore, with the help of the cookies, the website gains the ability to save
the user’s individual settings, recognize them and react accordingly.
II What types of cookies are there and for what purposes do we use them?
According to the performed function and purpose of use, the following types can be
– strictly necessary cookies;
– unctional cookies;
– analytical cookies;
– advertising cookies.
Using the website www.jokerklubs.lv, you, the Client, agree that we:
– collect the information about how you use this website, such as how often you visit it
and which pages you view. The stored information cannot be connected to any
– store data about which browser and technical features are used when visiting our
– customize the webs and its content according to the information obtained after
your latest visit.
– Information gathered in the Joker Club’s website with the help of cookies can be used also for
showing advertisements when you visit other websites in the internet.
III The confirmation of cookies and refusal of their use
While the Client is visiting the website www.jokerklubs.lv, a window is displayed with a
Client confirms that he/she is familiar with the information about cookies and the purposes of
cookies and enabling their deletion in the security settings of their web browser. If the Client
The Client can find more information about cookies, their types and uses on the website
The visitor of the website is obliged to familiarize themselves regularly with the content of
this page of the website.